The Sonman

The Sonman

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 27th

November 27th 2009 marks the first anniversary of my fathers passing. Over the past year God has made Himself so very known to me and my family. We have celebrated births and even some on the way. We have had changes with careers and even now I am in a temporary promotion that only happened because God has His hands on it! I see my father in me more and more and where when I was 20 I might have thought that to be the worst thing possible. I see it as a blessing and honor. My father taught me so many thing that I am just now seeing them rise in my life! Godly prince ables and truths that I hope I will instill into my children. I just returned from the Mountain Top with my oldest son Glen, III. God has been so merciful and patient with me I can hardly put words to it. My desire is to keep the fire of my faith blazing like a forest fire and to do that I must begin to read His word not only for myself but also for my family! Lord thank you... Draw me near and give me your wisdom and understanding. Keep me in the middle of your will. AMEN

No comments: